Find the results that you would like to export. If you're not sure how to find the results in &frankly, read this article first: Where can I find the results?
In the bottom right corner of the page, you can see small icons. Hold your pointer over these to see what they are symbolizing. Click on the icon that says "Export results to..."
- Start with selecting one or several groups in the section "Who".
- Select which questions you would like to export under "What".
- Under "When" you decide which week or period that you would like to export the results from.
- Choose a format - Excel, Powerpoint or PDF.
- Decide if you want the export to present the data as summaries or granularly.
- Tick in the boxes "Include comments" or "Include response rate per questions" if you would like to have more details to your export.
Good to know regarding the exports:
- The results can't be exported if the pulse is still open. The export function is available on Monday morning when the results have been calculated and generated.
- If you include the comments while exporting to Powerpoint they will show in the notes of your powerpoint.
- When exporting to PDF or Powerpoint you can decide if you want the results to be presented with or without numbers in the graph. Tick the box "Show numbers in graphs" if you want the aggregated value of the question to show in the graph.
- Comments to the results can't be included to exports made in PDF.