Yes! You can do that both on the page called Results > KPI:s and on the page called Questions > Pulse library (if you have access to the pulse).
Under Results > KPI:s
- Go to the page Results > KPI:s
- Select a group and scroll to the KPI you want to see
- Click on the button "Show/hide question results that make up this KPI"
Under Questions > Pulse library (only possible if you have access to the pulse)
- Go to Questions > Pulse library
- Open the pulse which the KPI is generated from
- Look at the checkboxes just underneath the questions in the KPI section. The checkboxes (meaning questions) that are checked will be included in the KPI.