When questions are sent from &frankly, the system always checks:
- The account settings: are users allowed to select their own preferred language? Yes/No
- The account default language: which language should we display if the user’s selected language doesn’t exist? Swedish/English
- The questions: are there any translations that match the languages that users have selected. Yes/no
If there are translations that match the account’s fixed or user’s selected language, we will display the translation.
What happens if the user has selected a language that doesn’t exist for the question?
The system will then look at the account default language (which can be Swedish or English), and see if there is a translation in this language (either Swedish or English). If there are translations in Swedish or English, this will show. If there are no translations added in Swedish or English, the default version will show.
Summary of the priority:
- The system tries to match available translations with the account’s fixed or user's selected language.
- If the user’s selected language doesn’t exist, the system will display the translation that matches your account default language.
- If there are no translations in the user’s selected language, account default language, the system will display the default version of the question. This is what you’ve added in the “Content” section.