No, the SSO might contain several email addresses that are not registered in &frankly, then access is not granted to these users until they are added by an administrator (Some cases managers are allowed to add users too) via People > Users.
Artikler i denne seksjonen
- What is SSO?
- How does the SSO work?
- How do I enable SSO for my account?
- Are the emails registered on SSO automatically added on &frankly?
- Is it possible to bypass the SSO login for a regular &frankly login after enabling it?
- If I enable SSO, can I add some people that can log-in with regular &frankly credentials?
- What happens if I registered a user in &frankly, but the email address does not belong to the SSO?
- Can I have several &frankly accounts with only one global SSO?
- Can I have several SSO solutions connected to the one &frankly account?