Pause a pulse
You can edit the start and end date for a pulse that is scheduled with a continuous time frame. Please keep in mind that pulses are scheduled on a weekly basis, which means that they will always start on a Monday and close on a Sunday. What time and which day the questions are sent out is determined by the time setting on the questions in a pulse.
- Sign in to your account and go to Questions > Scheduling
- Pick the group you need to edit the scheduling for
- Click on one of the pulses on the timeline
- Once you have clicked on the pulse, the settings for this scheduling will appear. Click on “Repeated until” under Period setting to change the end date.
- Change the date to the preferred end-date. You can decide how long you want the pulse to repeat itself with a range from 1 week and up. If the pulse hasn’t started yet, you can also edit the start date of the pulse by changing the First pulse to another start date.
Select a date (Sunday), and save.
You can then see what the new scheduling will look like for the pulse. In the example below, we have gone from a continuous pulse, to a single pulse.
If you want to remove future pulses, but keep "This week's" pulse, you simply change the end date to the upcoming Sunday. In that way, future pulses will be removed but the ongoing survey for the week will remain open.
Delete a future or ongoing pulse
- Please go to Questions > Scheduling
- Pick a group and the week of the pulse you want to remove. You can not remove historical pulses, but you can remove future pulses (and pulses scheduled “this week”).
A new window will appear, click Remove and the pulse will be deleted from the scheduling.