Integrate your &frankly account with your Slack workspace to:
- Receive question notifications from &frankly as Slack messages
- Manually share the results from &frankly to a Slack channel
- Automatically push the last weeks' &frankly results in a channel
Only administrators in &frankly can access the Slack installation page. Once the integration between &frankly and Slack has been set up in your account, managers will be able to share results and users will be able to activate Slack notifications.
Step-by-step: Integrate your &frankly account to your Slack workspace
1. Go to Account > Integrations and authorize the integration by clicking "Add to Slack".
2. Connect to your Slack account by entering your workspace-url and sign in with your email address and password that you have registered in Slack.
3. Allow &frankly to access your Slack workspace.
4. Go to Slack and add the Andfrankly-app to your account. How to add an app to your workspace in Slack.
Activate notifications on Slack
When your &frankly account and Slack have been integrated, each user needs to sign in and enable Slack notifications under Account > My settings. Notifications can only be sent to users that have an account in &frankly that matches the email address they use for Slack.
Share results from &frankly to a Slack channel (manually)
When your &frankly account and your Slack account is integrated, you can manually share the results in a channel. To share the results from &frankly to a Slack channel, you need to have access to the results and be a member of the channel.
1. Make sure that &frankly and Slack are integrated and that the andfrankly-app is added to the Slack workspace.
2. Sign in to your &frankly account and find your results. Click on the button "Share directly on Slack" in the right bottom corner.
3. Choose which Slack channel that you want to share the result to and add an optional message that will show in the channel together with the result. NB! If you want to share the result in a private channel, the andfrankly-app needs to be added to the channel.
Get the &frankly results in your slack channel automatically
If you want to receive the &frankly results to your slack channel automatically, you can install a trigger in your account. Results will be pushed to the channel(s) on Monday morning at 08.30 CET.
1. Make sure that &frankly and Slack are integrated and that the andfrankly-app is added to your Slack workspace and to any private channels that you might want to share the results to.
2. Sign in to &frankly and go to Account > Integrations. Check the box "Results push to Slack" and save.
3. Select a group in the first drop-down menu and the Slack channel in the second drop-down menu. Don't forget to click "Add".