What are the new features in the Engagement radar? Here's a summary:
- Makes it easy to get on top of the engagement levels through automatic updates:
When running the Engagement radar, you have the option to choose to start a continuous measurement or a baseline measurement.
The continuous measurement will run silently in the background and provide you with insights into your strength and weaknesses as an organization.
If you wish to get a starting point for your strengths and weaknesses as an organization, we recommend scheduling a baseline measurement.
- An individual index for each of the 7 drivers and more:
The Engagement radar results will display the following - all in one view:
- An overall engagement index
- An index for each individual driver
- Driver trends
- Possibility to send out a variation of questions included in the same index:
The continuous measurement will automatically send out a variation of questions and you will continuously get updates (according to your preferred frequency) for overall engagement and individual driver scores with very little effort.
- Provides coaching for managers and employees through suggested Actions:
Activating the engagement model will also provide coaching for managers and employees; suggesting actions within each driver on how to improve the results for the next measurement.