Yes, the results visibility settings can be changed at any time, both before, during, and after a pulse has closed. Instructions on how to edit the results visibility settings of a scheduled pulse can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Scheduling: step-by-step instructions
- Scheduling: video instructions
- How do I plan what to measure and when?
- What to think of when scheduling to several groups
- Pause or remove a scheduled pulse
- How can I preview a scheduled pulse?
- For how long can a pulse be open?
- How to extend a pulse to keep open for two weeks
- Can I extend a pulse after it ended?
- Can I edit the results visibility settings after a scheduled pulse has closed?