When viewing past, ongoing, and upcoming scheduled pulses, you can choose between a List view and a Timeline view.
In the List view, you can see schedules for several groups at the same time. This view helps administrators and/or managers to see all schedulings made within the organization or the groups they are responsible for. In the Timeline view, is a calendar where you can see all schedulings made for one specific group. This view can make it easier for you to see when pulses are scheduled.
How to see scheduled pulses in the List view:
1. Go to Schedule > Scheduling and select List view.
2. Select the recipient group of the pulse that you are looking for.
Tip! By selecting option “Everyone”, you can see all scheduled pulses for all groups that you have access to.
3. Choose a time range of the period you want to see scheduled pulses for.
You can set your own time range or easily select between or use one of our two default ranges:
- 30 days (15 days before and 15 days after today’s date)
- 90 days (45 days before and 45 days after today’s date)
If you are not sure, when the start date of the Pulse was that you are looking for, try setting a greater time range.
4. Once the group and period have been selected and if there are schedulings that meet the requirements, the list of past, ongoing and upcoming scheduled pulses will be shown:
For instructions on how to edit the settings of a scheduled pulse, see this guide <link to article>
How to see scheduled pulses in the Timeline view:
1. Go to Schedule > Scheduling and select Timeline view.
2. Select the recipient group you would like to see.
3. Once a recipient group has been selected, all the schedulings that have been made to the selected group will be shown.
The timeline shows 5 months at a time, but you can of course go back or forward by using the arrows.