If you are unable to find your questions for an ongoing survey in the &frankly-app, try the following:
- Ensure that you are logged in to your own user account.
If you have not signed in before, read this guide for instructions on how to sign in through the mobile app.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the app installed. You can do this by re-visiting the app store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices) and ensuring there are no pending updates for &frankly.
- Ensure you are a member of the group that received the questions. Sometimes when the users are first created, some administrators and managers forget to associate them with a group, hence no questions are received. Since you cannot add yourself to any group, please ask your closest manager to ensure that you are part of their group, if this was the case, you will see the questions within 5 minutes after they have added you.
- If you received a questions email and forwarded to another colleague, it is possible they have already answered your questions on your behalf, thinking it was theirs. If this happens, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help you get them restored. Note that through the link on the questions emails, no one can see your previous results.
- If none of the above steps solves the issue, send us an email to email@example.com