When scheduling questions, there are two parameters that our system follows in order to determine what date and time the users in the target group should receive them.
1. The week you have selected to schedule the pulse. Since our pulses are open for one or two weeks at a time, this step represent the dates where the questions will be active, despite of weeks starting on Monday and ending on Sundays in our system, each question can go out anytime between those dates. The exact time and day is determined on the time setting for each question. Instructions on how to schedule a pulse can be found here.
2. The time setting for each question. Each question has a time setting that includes one day in the week, and one time of the day, for example "Tuesday at 09:00am", this means that during the weeks where pulses are scheduled, the questions will go out on Tuesday at 09:00am
- You can have the questions configured to go at different times during the same week. For example, in the same pulse you can have a question that goes on Monday morning to ask your team about their goals for the week, and one that goes out on Friday afternoon to collect feedback about their Week.
- If you schedule a pulse in the middle of the week, and the question day and time is already past then the questions are sent immediately. For instance if your question time settings are set for Monday 09:00am and you scheduled the pulse for the current week on Wednesday, then the questions would go out immediately since Monday is already past.
- Instructions on how to view and change the time settings for questions can be found here.
From the scheduling view, you can have a brief summary of what week (Dates) the pulse will be open, and what day and time during that week the questions will be sent:
1. Go to Questions > Scheduling
2. Select a target group in the group-menu at the top of the page
3. Preview scheduling on the bottom timeline called "Preview"