To share a result within your team or perhaps in your portal you open the results in Answers > All questions. When the results are showing, simply click on the share button in the right bottom corner and share.
The live link enables you to share the results using the URL and can be useful if you would like to share a result via email, to your intranet, a public screen or other devices.
When you click on the share button, you are presented with two options under the field: "The link should only work for"
- Time-bound link: With this option, the results can be accessed by anyone with the link address, however, due to security reasons, the maximum time you can have the link open is 14 days. The time limit is in place to prevent unintended access outside of the company that could have gained access to the link somehow.
- IP-bound link: With this option, the results can be shown for as long as you wish without any time limit, however to ensure that the link doesn't get spread to the wrong people, you have to set an IP address which is usually the one that belongs to the company network. You can add multiple IP-addresses separated by a comma.
What results will be visible through the live link?
- The link will show the results for the specific question that you share, and not all the results of a the questions in that pulse.
- The visibility settings are inherited from the person that generates the link. So anything you are able to see before sharing the link, will be visible through the link as well, for instance, if you are able to see comments, then people with the link will be able to see them too.
- Once generated, it doesn't give the possibility to switch between plot/average results. The link shows the option that was chosen before generating it.