When you create your own questions, you can configure Alerts and set the conditions you prefer. Alerts can be configured for the majority of the question templates:
- Start by picking one of the templates that are supported by Alerts:
- Then go to the section “Alerts” to configure the threshold.
- Click on the toggle “Enable Alerts”
- Set the condition that you want to use.
- Make sure to also add an Alert message to help managers handle results with Alerts.
Don’t forget to go to the section “Languages” and add translations to the question and the alert message.
When you schedule the pulse, you have to activate the Alerts visibility to make sure the Alerts are active and will be triggered.