In &frankly, you can see the response rate for a single group or compare between various groups that you have access to.
- Go to Result > Response rate
- Select which group you want to look at under “Select group”
- Scroll further down for a comparison of the various groups.
- If you want another time span, you can change the date under the group.
If you hold your pointer on a group, you can see more details in a written format. For instance, you can see how many group members there are. In the example below there are 11 group members in the group, where 91 % of them have answered.
Good to know!
You can see an overview of the response rate for the group(s) you have permission to see. To help you see where the response rate is high and low, all groups are categorized into a color scheme dependent on the response rate for each group.
- If the color is green that means that the response rate is higher than 70 percent.
- If it is gray the response rate is between 50-69 percent.
- If it is red it has a response rate between 0 and 49 percent.
- If it is white, there are too few answers within that group
You can also see which groups that have the highest response rate (Top groups) and the lowest response rate (Bottom groups).
The arrows show if there is a positive or negative trend for this group, compared to their latest response rate.
Who can see this view?
- Administrators can always see all results and response rates
- Managers that have viewing rights for one or several groups
- Users cannot see this view