Yes! You can see which questions a KPI is based on under Results > KPI:s or Questions > Pulse library. The latter alternative is only available if you have access to the pulse.
Under Results > KPI:s
- Go to the page Results > KPI:s
- Select a group and scroll to the KPI you want to see
- Click on the button "Show/hide question results that make up this KPI"
Under Questions > Pulse library (only possible if you have access to the pulse)
- Go to Questions > Pulse library
- Open the pulse which the KPI is generated from
- Look at the checkboxes just underneath the questions in the KPI section. The checkboxes (meaning questions) that are checked will be included in the KPI.