No, it is not possible to have a mix of users that log in with and without SSO. After enabling SSO, every user in your account will be redirected to their SSO portal to enter their credentials.
Articles in this section
- What is SSO?
- How does the SSO work?
- How do I enable SSO for my account?
- Are the emails registered on SSO automatically added on &frankly?
- Is it possible to bypass the SSO login for a regular &frankly login after enabling it?
- If I enable SSO, can I add some people that can log-in with regular &frankly credentials?
- What happens if I registered a user in &frankly, but the email address does not belong to the SSO?
- Can I have several &frankly accounts with only one global SSO?
- Can I have several SSO solutions connected to the one &frankly account?