Note: this feature is only available on the web.
As an administrator in &frankly, you can create custom actions and connect them to the questions you send to your organization. This makes it easier for you to help your leaders take relevant actions that align with your internal goals and guidelines.
With the help of tags, you can connect an action to a specific question on the same topic. When the leaders receive their results in &frankly, they can see actions related to the insight (e.g leadership or collaboration). If you don’t want to tag the action, you can connect the action to a specific question instead.
Go to Actions > Action library and click on the button “Create Company Action”.
1. Add a tag to the action or connect it to a specific question.
To make sure that the action is visible next to the results on the Dashboard, you need to tag the action or connect it to a question.
If you, for example, add the tag “Leadership” to an action, it will appear next to all questions that are also tagged with “Leadership”.
You can also connect an action to a specific question, instead of all questions with the same tag. In order to connect the action to a question, you need to make sure that the question exists in the company library or in the &frankly question library. You can connect an action to one or several questions in your library.
2. Fill in the mandatory fields (title, description, specification, and background) of the action. Try to be as concrete and clear as possible, to make it easier for the managers to understand the activity or task.
3. Add translations to the action if you want the action to be available in several languages.
Click on “Add language” when creating your action. The action will show in the same language the user’s preferred language.
Make sure to write the default version of the action in a language that the majority of the employees in your organization understand (e.g English). If a user selects a language (e.g Norwegian) and the action doesn’t have this translation, the system will display the default version of the action.
4. Select the size of the action. The size of the action reflects the estimated effort that the action is expected to take. Choose between:
- Small: 5 days
- Medium 10 days
- Large: 20 days
5. Save and publish the action!
When you’ve published your action, it will be visible in the action library under Company actions for all administrators and managers in your account. If the action is connected to a tag or a question, it will also be available on the Dashboard.