An important part when launching &frankly to your organization is to ensure managers understand the purpose and plan for upcoming surveys. Here is collected material to share with the managers, for a successful onboarding.
Step 1: Share information
Inform your managers about &frankly! Attached is an email template you can use.
- Share your purpose and the initial plan
- Create clear expectations for the managers when using &frankly
- Email: Introduction email to managers
Steg 2: Manager user guide (recommended)
&frankly offers an online guide for managers! This content is available on-demand and gives an introduction to how managers can work with &frankly.
- The manager user guide consists of a two-step manager training, and a demonstration of the mobile app and website!
- You decide when and how you’ll share the link to the user guide. The managers don't have to be logged in to access the content.
- The content is available in Swedish and English (switch language in the top right corner).
- Click here to go to the Manager user guide.