To get a better understanding of your team or organization, you can filter your results on attributes, such as gender, location, tenure, or &frankly roles.
Click here to read more about attributes and how to get started.
On the page Results > Individual questions, it is possible to see all question results sliced on an attribute. Follow the steps below to learn how to filter your results.
- Go to Results > Individual questions
- Select a group in the first section “Who”
- Click on the button “Add filter” and select the attribute you want to filter on.
- Select a pulse in the second section “What”
- Select a time span in the last section “When”.
Note: it is not possible to filter results by attributes on a pulse that is still open. As soon as the pulse closes and results have been calculated (Monday morning), you can use this feature.