To get a better understanding of your team or organization, you can filter your results on attributes, such as gender, location, or tenure.
Click here to read more about attributes and how to get started.
On the page Results > All questions, it is possible to see all question results sliced on an attribute. Follow the steps below to learn how to filter your results.
- Go to Results > All questions
- Select a group in the first section “Who”
- Click on the button “Add filter” and select the attribute you want to filter on.
- Select a pulse in the second section “What”
- Select a time span in the last section “When”.
Note: it is not possible to filter results by attributes on a pulse that is still open. As soon as the pulse closes and results have been calculated (Monday morning), you can use this feature.